20 mar 2010

I-R-A

There are no world free of it's clash but... that's the way of loneliness.
''You have to live before you die young''
Remember the shades of that living dream.
Start a war.
Reach the underground.
Poison your blood with subculture.
SEARCH FOR CHAOS
FUCK!!!
Like the agonist that I am...
When I look myself in the mirror I want to cry.
YOU ARE EMPTY! -I say- EMPTY!
Drugs are a mere vehicle for passionate deaths.
Inside my brain the feelings are frozen, forbidden by everyone.
Why am I hearing this?

2 comentarios:

  1. Joder, ¿Te puedes creer que todavía no me había puesto como seguidor? xD

    Y eso que te llevo leyendo desde hace algún tiempo :P

    Saludos, Hermano

    PD: Tomo nota de lo del Chrono Trigger xD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. conseguire expresar por escrito lo k siento , y kedaras ciego al leerlo, y no podras llorar, kedaras sordo al oirme decirtelo, y nunca mas me oiras... kedaras mudo sin saber k decir, y corresponderme no podras. morire en el olvido de un sentimiento, porke se lo k es amar.

    ResponderEliminar

Deja tu rastro...