28 dic 2009

Tear down The Wall!

She lied to me thinking I still had my heart, but it got lost, buried in the cold sand of the Green Valley. One stab is enough for me... twice? Maybe in other world sweetheart, I love the ice queen madly, even the best actress wouldn't be able to reach the perfection of her lips, your tender smile is
just a parody
.
Yes... I laugh when you think you are the one.
You want to see my collection of masks?
Take a look at this one, makes me apparently a loser who never knows the truth. So real, right? If you don't know that I'm wearing it you'll never realize.
I'm not a toy. Well, maybe her toy, but that is another story.
Be careful if you hear whispers in the darkness, would be my inner beast free of its cage.

2 comentarios:

  1. The evidence before the court is
    Incontrovertible, there's no need for the jury to retire.
    In all my years of judging
    I have never heard before
    Of someone more deserving a
    The full penalty of law.
    The way you made them suffer,
    Your exquisite wife and mother,
    Fills me with the urge to defecate!
    Since, my friend, you have revealed your deepest fear,
    I sentence you to be exposed before
    Your peers.
    Tear down the wall!

    ResponderEliminar

Deja tu rastro...