9 jul 2011

Nemesis Schema

The memory is corrupted, shattered, ripped into pieces and spread across the multiverse. But I still keeping one fragment. That is enough for me, because I can feel her in the distance of reality, I don't have to find them all to realize about this undeniable truth. I need to focus and ignore the nightmares, flying around my head, starving...
In this last months, the path has gone downhill, a waterfall to the void.
My health is decaying, my flame, weak by moments, but I still humming that cursed song in my way down. Each note resonates everywhere and illuminates the increasingly dark trail.
- Where... -I whisper between verses- Damn, where lies the stairs?
And a distant echo seems to be laughing at me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu rastro...